Culver Down Site is a smaller field which can accommodate camps of 20 to 50 people, which is ideal for weekend camps to week-long camps.
Culver Down site is open from April - October, which can cater for shorter stays (please see below regarding minimum numbers).
Vectis Youth Camps are promoting this site for Duke of Edinburgh activities due to its location and self contained facilities with a single entrance to your site and tree lined for your privacy.
This site has a newly refurbished kitchen which includes ovens and hobs, freezers, fridges, sinks and a storage and preparation area.
We operate a pay and camp for short stays for this site, whereby you simply turn up and erect your own tents. (During July to September we are able to provide our own ridge tents, please refer to the section Hire Equipment)
Price Includes sole use of campsite:
- A modern kitchen;
- Female and Male washroom facilities with flush toilets and showers;
- Ridge tents including groundsheets (the price includes the allocation of 1 ridge tent per 5 people);
- Marquee suitable for your camp numbers with tables and chairs/benches;
- Small field to host your activities within the site
- Gas and electricity which is charged at a metered rates;
- Hot Showers, which are 20p per 5 minutes (20p coins required)
- Beds hire £2.50 per week per bed ;
- Additional ridge tents which are available for hire;
- Additional marquee hire;
2019 Prices: From £66.00 per person per week (minimum numbers: 20 people)
Weekend rates avaiable on request
Weekend Hire for Duke of Edinburgh Award Groups or Youth Groups.
Bring along your own tents . Prices available on request.